VIRTUE’s core is a school project conducted in Sweden in collaboration between the Department for Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Gothenburg and the Maritime Museum and Aquarium in Gothenburg.
Supported by co-funding from the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union in the framework of the VIRTUE-s project between 2017 and 2020, the cooperation could be extended to development work is being carried out through the VIRTUE-s project.
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research, Kiel, Germany
- SUBMON Association, Barcelona, Spain
- University of Maryland Centre for Environmental Sciences / Maryland Sea Grant, Cambridge, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Högskolan Väst, Trollhättan, Sweden
- Öckerö Seglande Gymnasieskola, Öckerö, Sweden
- Daina Isard, Cooperativa d'Ensenyament, Barcelona Spain
- Hebbelschule, Kiel, Germany